TURMERIC AND HONEY – THE STRONGEST ANTIBIOTIC FROM NATURE
Today, the turmeric has become an extremely popular spice around the world, but it originated from the Chinese, Ayurvedic, and Indian medicine. It has the high potent culinary and medicinal properties and used in the treatments of respiratory issues, skin conditions, liver diseases, cuts, sprains in muscles, wounds, and gastric issues.
Numerous studies confirmed the healing properties of the turmeric in the case of infections, inflammation, digestion problems and even cancer.
The turmeric’s health benefits are due to the active ingredient, curcumin in it, which provides antioxidants, soothes inflammation, treats microbes, and many others health issues.
It has the ability to destroy microbes, so by using it can be treated gastritis, peptic and gastric ulcers, digestive tract issues, and Helicobacter pylori.
Here are some benefits that researchers have found when investigated curcumin:
– Positively affect the cell survival, inflammation molecules, and the DNA
– Stimulate the membranes in the human cells
– Alters 160 physiological issues and 700 genes
As curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties, it also soothes osteoarthritis pain, alleviates it and improves mobility, taking 200mg of turmeric on a daily basis
According to the experts, there are many other health issues that can be treated by turmeric, such as:
– Heart and lung problems,
– Liver and metabolic issues,
– Inflammatory problems,
– Neurological issues and autoimmune disorders,
– Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease
– Boosting the function of the brain, repairing the brain cells
– Due to its health properties, it inhibits beta-amyloid, creating plaque and interfering with this disease.
– Effectively treats all types of cancer, including lung, liver, colon, bowel, breast, and stomach cancers