Mother At 58 Years Old Washed Her Face With This Mixture All Of Wrinkles, Blemishes, Stretch Marks And Burns Magically Disappeared!
Coconut oil is especially recommended for people with dry or cracked skin.
Here’s a recipe for pretty much any skin irritation.
– 113 grams of organic coconut (solid form).
– 113 grams of Aloe Vera gel (gel, not juice).
– 3 to 4 drops of any essential oil (lavender or vanilla oils work the best).
– Put the coconut oil and Aloe Vera gel in a small bowl.
– Mix them well.
– Stir the mixture for about 5 minutes, until you get a bright and homogeneous mass.
– Put 3 to 4 drops of any essential oil into the mixture.
– Store the mixture in a clean glass jar with a good fitting lid.
– Keep the mixture at room temperature.
How to use this mixture.
Apply this mixture on your skin right after showering. This is when the pores of the skin are the most open. That means your skin will absorb this mixture the best. Use regularly and you will see results within no time.