How To Get Rid Of Joint Pain In The Legs & Cabbage!!!?
Cabbage is a member of the Brassica family, and is a healthy vegetable in a round or oval shape, with soft, light green or white leaves. It is a rich source of antioxidants, iron, potassium, and numerous vitamins.
This healthy vegetable detoxifies the blood and the lover treats arthritis and eliminates blemishes. It rejuvenates the skin, soothes the redness, and treats acne, psoriasis, irritations, pimples, eczema, wounds, leg ulcers, and bites.
Its high vitamin C content slows down the aging process, and the high insoluble fiber amounts help digestion and promote regular bowel movements.
- This is the most common type of cabbage and is a rich source of nutrients and vitamins.
- Add it to salads, side dishes, and various meals.
- This cabbage type has thicker leaves in a purple or red color, with a peppery taste.
- Yet, it is high in vitamins and other important nutrients too.
- The Chinese cabbage has paler green leaves with white veins, in an oval shape.
- It has darker and larger leaves, which are usually used to wrap various fillings.
- Apparently, the cabbage leaves are a potent weapon against joint pain, and here is how to use them in the form of a compress:
- Cabbage (preferably organic red)
- Aluminum foil
- The gauze of a bandage
- Take out an external leaf of the cabbage, and wash it with water.
- Then, leave it to dry, and remove its hard stem.
- Roll a rolling pin over the leaf to extract the juice.
- Then, wrap the leaf in the foil, and warm it up in the oven.
- Next, apply the warm compress on the painful area, and secure it with a bandage or gauze.
- Leave it to act for an hour. Repeat a few times daily.
- If you prefer cold compresses, you can place the cabbage leaves in the fridge instead of the oven, and apply them cold.
- The effects of these compresses are amazing, so try them soon and reap the incredible benefits of cabbage.