How To Get Rid Of Dry Skin On Face Naturally!!!
Nobody likes dry flaky skin. So, want to know how to get rid of dry skin? Just follow the home remedies. The remedies are very easy to use and need ingredients which are available in everybody’s kitchen. It is an effortless way to treat dry skin.
Banana is rich in vitamin B which reduces the dryness of the skin. The potassium content in bananas is very high which keeps the skin hydrated and moist. The application of banana or banana peel reduces the skin irritation and provides clear and glowing skin naturally.
- Take 1 ripe fresh banana and peel it out.
- Mash the banana to form a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on dry skin on the face, mouth, and legs.
- Keep it for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash your skin with warm water.
- Repeat this process every day for best results.
- Take the peel of a ripped banana and cut it into 2-3 pieces.
- Take 1 pieces of banana peel in your hand and rub it on all the areas of your skin which you feel are dry.
- Repeat this process with the other pieces of peels.
- Keep it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse your face thoroughly with warm water.
- Repeat the process twice in a week to get rid of dry skin.
- Take 1 ripe banana in a small bowl and mash it.
- Add the 2 tbsp yogurt to the banana paste.
- Mix it well to create a thick paste.
- Apply the paste using your fingertips oo the dry skin patches.
- Keep it for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with water.
- Repeat the remedy twice a week to quickly reduce the dry skin on hands and face.
Honey is one of the best remedies for dry skin due to its humectants properties. It locks the moisture of the skin and makes it smooth. The anti-inflammatory property of honey reduces the skin irritation, whereas its antiseptic property promotes healing of the broken skin. You can use honey to treat the newborn dry skin.
- Honey- 1 tbsp
- Rose water- 1 tbsp
- Take 1 tbsp of honey in a small container.
- Add 1tbsp of rose water to it.
- Mix it well and apply it on the dry areas of the neck and face.
- Keep it for 10 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Apply this mask thrice a week to get rid of dry skin.
- Beeswax – ½ cup
- Honey- 2 tbsp
- Olive oil- 1 Tsp
- Take a ½ cup of beeswax and melt it in a pan on low flame.
- Add 2 tbsp of honey and 1 tsp of olive oil to the melted beeswax.
- Mix it well and apply it to your dry skin.
- Allow it to remain for 10 minutes.
- Wash it out with fresh water.
- Repeat this dry skin remedy twice in a week for better results.
Oils are generally used to treat the dry skin due to its nourishing effect. Primarily four oils are used for dry skin, which includes olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, and castor. The fatty acid content in olive oil is high which makes it suitable for dry skin treatment.
Coconut oil for face and for dry skin is well known for its moisturizing effect on the skin. The almond oil and castor oil provides vitamin E to skin and heals the broken skin. The application process of oils to get rid of dry skin is given below.
- Take some olive oil and apply it to your legs, hands, and face.
- Apply it 30 minutes before you take a bath.
- Gently take a shower to get back your moisture.
- Repeat the remedy daily to keep your skin smooth, beautiful and flawless.
- Coconut oil- 2 tbsp
- Warm water- 1 cup
- Clean cloth -1
- Take 2 tbsp of coconut oil in your palm.
- Gently massage the oil on all dry skin patches.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Dip a clean cloth in 1 cup of warm water.
- Wipe out the oil using wet warm cloth.
- Use this remedy twice a day to keep skin healthy.
Yogurt act as a hydrating agent to keep the skin soft. It provides a soothing effect on the dry skin. The lactic acid in yogurt kills the bacteria and removes the dead cells. Yogurt protects the skin from infection and inflammation. Yogurt acts as a face moisturizer for dry skin and helps you get the lightening skin.
- Yogurt- 2 tbsp
- Cotton balls
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh yogurt in a small bowl.
- Soak cotton balls in it for 1 minute,
- Gently rub the cotton ball on your face, hands, and legs.
- Allow it to remain for about 10 minutes and then take a bath.
- Apply this remedy daily to get the refreshed skin.
- Yogurt- ½ cup
- Lime juice- ½ tsp
- Honey – 1 Tsp
- Take a ½ cup of fresh yogurt in a container.
- Add ½ tsp lime juice and 1 tsp of honey to it.
- Mix it well and apply it to the dry skin areas on your body.
- Allow it to remain for 15-20 minutes and gently wash it fresh water.
- Repeat this process every day to gain smooth skin.