A 21-Day Walking Plan For Fat Loss
Walking is excellent for maintaining the persons health and body shape. It doesn’t include lifting heavy stuffs or excessive sweating, but requires will and persistence. In this article we will tell you how much you need to walk in order to see some results on your body . The walking routine will be exciting because you are about to find out that besides it’s healthy, walking is great slimmer. You won’t be throwing money on pills and gym, and in the meanwhile everyone will notice that your body is tightened and that you have lost weight.
THE IMPORTANCE OF A NUTRITIOUS DIET
We think that is pretty much obvious that walking should always be accompanied by healthy nutrition . It’s claimed that 80% od weight loss is due to healthy diet, and the other 20% due to physical activity. You must include healthy habits step by step so that you prepare your organism. It’s important to pick the option that is most suitable for your body, so you can pick ketogenic, vegetarian, vegan, Atkins, gluten-free and more other diets.
CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS
If you are determined to succeed then you will. Consistency is the key when it comes to weight loss. The 21 day walking plan that we will explain you in here is going to help you, but only if you follow our advices and do not quit. The walking plan is suitable for everyone and we are sure you are going to like it because it’s not time consuming and it’s very easy to follow.
PERKS OF WALKING
First of all here are some facts on the general perks of walking:
- Maintains the perfect body weight;
- Prevents variety of conditions, such as heart disease, increased blood pressure and type 2 diabetes;
- Strengthens your bones and muscles;
- Improves your mood;
- Calibrates your balance and orientation.
A 21-DAY WALKING PLAN FOR FAT LOSS
OPTIONAL: YOU CAN DIVIDE THE MINUTES IN TWO SESSIONS- IN THE MORNING AND EVENING.
Day 1 – 10 minutes slow and consistent walking are just enough for start.
Day 2 – 2 minutes more than the first day, and still maintain a slow and consistent tempo.
Day 3 – Increase the walking time to 15 minutes with the same tempo.
Day 4 – 3 more minutes so 18 minutes total. You can divide them and walk the half of them in the morning and the other half in the evening.
Day 5 – Walk for 20 minutes. Divide the time as we said above and walk with slow tempo.
Day 6 – Walk for 22 minutes. Hold on to the slow and consistent tempo and divide the time as in the previous days.
Day 7 – 25 minutes for this day. Walk 13 minutes in the morning and the rest in the evening.
WEEK 2 – THE SECOND WEEK YOU SHOULD INCREASE THE Tempo FROM SLOW TO MODERATE
Day 8 – Start the week with 14 minutes walk. The first 2 minutes walk slow, then the next 10 minutes fast, and 2 minutes slow again so that you cool down.
Day 9 – Walking 2 more minutes than the day before with with a moderate tempo is planned for this day.
Day 10 – Walk for 18 minutes, by starting slow the first 3 minutes and then continuing fast the next 12 so that you finish the last 3 minutes slow.
Day 11 – Walk for 20 minutes with a moderate tempo.
Day 12 – 22 minute walk for today. Walk slow for the first 4 minutes, then 14 minutes fast, and finish with 4 minutes slow.
Day 13 – Walk 2 minutes more than the day before with a moderate tempo.
Day 14 – Walk for 26 minutes this day. The first and the last 5 minutes slow, but fast the 16 minutes in between.
WEEK 3 – INCREASE ELEVATION
Day 15 – Stairs are the thing you need for this day. Just go up and down the stairs or if you don’t have stairs at home just walk while increasing the elevation for 15 minutes. When you are done with this kind of walking cool down with 2 minutes of slow walking.
Day 16 – Walk 25 minutes with a moderate tempo.
Day 17 – The same thing with the stair, chose either to go up and down or just walk with increasing the elevation for 27 minutes. Add 2 minutes fast walk.
Day 18 – Go up and down the stairs or just walk in a moderate tempo for 27 minutes.
Day 19 – Walk up and down the stairs or just walk for 27 minutes and constantly increase the elevation. At the end just walk slow for 3 minutes.
Day 20 – 30 minutes walk with a moderate tempo.
Day 21 – Last day walk fast for 25 minutes and add 8 minute slow walk at the end.