8 Simple Workouts to Reduce Flanks Fat
People having flank fat are always in search of finding ways to burn fat deposits. Since the area above waistline is prone to getting extra fat, everybody wants to find the best exercise for flank fat that can help them in shaping up their bodies.
So, let’s have a look at some of the best workouts that have proved to be effective in reducing flank fat.
1. Bicycle Crunches:
- Lie on your back.
- Put your hands behind your ears.
- Crunch to the left and bring your right elbow in to meet your left knee.
- Crunch to the right and bring your left elbow in to meet your right knee.
- Quickly go back and forth between sides as if you’re pedaling a bike.
- Try for three sets of 30 reps on each side.
2. Side Plank:
How to Do:
- Start by lying on your side with your knees straight and feet stacked.
- Prop up your upper body on your left elbow and forearm, then raise your hips until your body forms a straight line from the ankles to the shoulders.
- Hold for 30 seconds and repeat on the other side.
- As the exercise becomes easier over time, increase the duration of your hold by intervals of 15 seconds, working up to 3 minutes.
- Lie down flat on your back with your arms at your sides, palms pressing into the floor. You can place your hands under your pelvis if you feel the need to protect your lower back.
- Lift both your legs off the floor towards the ceiling, contracting the abs and pressing your lowers abs into the ground.
- Keeping your abs engaged and lower back on the ground, slowly lower your right leg until it’s a few inches above the floor.
- Then scissor your legs, lifting your right leg up while lowering your left leg.
- Continue alternating between your legs for 10 -12 reps per leg.
4. Jack Knives:
- Lay on the floor or a bench with your legs straight out, arms stretched above your head, toes pointed towards the ceiling.
- Raise your arms towards your toes as you raise your legs to a 45- to 90-degree angle, keeping your shoulders off the floor (above).
- You should bring your arms way up over your belly button so your body looks just like a jack knife.
- Then return back to the floor or bench with your legs and arms stretched out. Do 40 reps.
How to Do:
- This tried-and-true position is a classic because it gets the job done.
- Hold yourself in a push-up position with your hands on the ground.
- Keeping your torso as still as possible (no twisting), shift onto a plank position with your forearms on the ground, one forearm at a time.
- Your body should be in a straight line from head to toe.
- Do this for as long as you can, starting with 30 seconds and working your way up to three minutes.
6. Twist Crunches:
Stop just wondering what to eat to Flank fat fast. You’d better try exercising, for example, twist crunches. Crunches are another useful workout, especially when a person wants to add strength to his/her abdominal muscles.
How to Do:
- All this exercise needs is to lie down on a smooth surface with hands behind the head and knees bent.
- Now, twist the body in such a way that the left elbow will touch the right knee then changing position so that left elbow can touch the right knee.
- Repeat these steps and checkout the impact of the best exercise for flank fat
7. Side Bend:
cardiovascular exercises are considered most responsive in burning rigid fats around waistline. Side bend is a wonderful way to do cardio exercises without taking help of any apparatus. How to do it perfectly? Find its procedures mentioned below.
How to Do:
- Initiate the process by standing with legs at hip-distance apart and arms on side.
- Now try to touch toes of one leg with respective hand and keep other hand on waist.
- Repeat this process with other hand by touching its respective leg. Perform it at least 100 times a day for speedy results.
8. Opposite Arm and Leg Raise:
How to Do:
- Balance and stabilization exercises like this one will strengthen your core and lower back, giving way to a slimmer waist. Start on all fours.
- Then simultaneously lift your right arm straight in front of you and left leg behind you, creating a straight line between your fingertips and heel.
- Hold for a breath and return to start. Repeat the move, this time using your left arm and right leg.
- That’s one rep. Complete 20 repetitions.