7 Flat Belly Exercises That You Can Do In a Chair
#4 Knee to Elbow Lift
- Sit in the same posture.
- Place your hands on the back of your head.
- Lift one knee to your chest and extend the opposite elbow to touch it.
- Get back to the starting position. And repeat it for the other side.
- Do it 15-20 times.
#5 Toe Touches
Burns the fat from your sides and glutes.
- Sir straight on your chair and spread your legs wide apart.
- Keep your arms in front of you at the height of your shoulders.
- Bend your body sideways and touch the toe of one leg with the opposite hand.
- Stay like this for a few seconds.
- Get back to the initial position.
- Now do the same for the other side.
- Do it 15-20 times, each side.
- Stand next to the chair and place one hand on its arm.
- Extend your hand above your head and raise the same leg, bend it at the knee to bring the heel near the bum.
- Lower the hand so that it can touch the heel.
- Repeat it for one side at least 15 times. And then do it for the other side.
#7 Full body lifts
It works on the muscles of your back, shoulders as well as the belly.
- Sit on your chair, hold onto the sides tightly.
- Raise your body. Your legs and hips should be in the air.
- Try raising your knees to your chest.
- Hold it for 15 seconds at least, before lowering your body.
- Do it for 4 times at least.