7 Flat Belly Exercises That You Can Do In a Chair
As a general rule, we are grateful for our jobs. However, one thing that you definitely don’t like about your desk job is how it has affected your health. People find it quite hard to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle while working 9 to 5. And though the long term implications are scary enough (cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, Cancer to name a few) the short term effects too cannot be ignored. We have 7 exercises, which will tone your midriff and can be done right on your office chair. Read on:
#1 Knee to Chest Lift
It will help in strengthening the muscles of your abdomen and will enhance the burning of fat.
- Sit straight on a chair, without your back touching it.
- Keep your feet hip-width apart on the floor.
- At first, bring the right knee up to your chest. Apply pressure on your shin with your hands if needed.
- Repeat it 10-15 times each for both knees.
#2 Double Knee Lift
This will give a gentle yet effective workout to all your belly muscles.
- Sit in the same position as the previous exercise.
- Keep your legs together and support yourself by holding the sides of your chair.
- Bring both the knees up to your chest.
- When you go down, don’t let your feet touch the ground.
- Do it for 10 to 20 times.
#3 Double knee lift combined with side bends
This exercise will burn the fats from your sides.
- Repeat the same posture.
- Keep yourself supported with the side of the chair.
- Bend your entire body to the right side.
- And in this position bring your knees to your chest.
- Get back to the initial position. Do it for the other side.
- Do it 10 to 20 times.