2 Week Gut Challenge
This might sound nonsense to you, for what this really claims. But, truth be told, it’s actually quite possible to burn serious poundage in just 2 weeks. The key to success is in the details, and you’ll need to follow them meticulously. But don’t stress: This is a short-lived emergency shred, not a long-term lifestyle plan. So whether you’re prepping for a party or a vacation, we’ve got you covered. So are you ready? lets do it:
- Stand up straight and place your feet about hip-width apart.
- Place your hands palms down facing the floor, hovering just above your belly button.
- Quickly drive your right knee up to meet your right hand, bring the same leg back to the ground immediately bring the left knee coming up to meet your left hand.
- As you are alternating knees, you want to do it with a hopping motion, staying on the balls of your feet the entire time.
- Make sure you are engaging your abdominal muscles as each knee comes up to meet the hands.
- Begin in a pushup position, with your weight supported by your hands and toes.
- Flexing the knee and hip, bring one leg until the knee is approximately under the hip. This will be your starting position.
- Explosively reverse the positions of your legs, extending the bent leg until the leg is straight and supported by the toe, and bringing the other foot up with the hip and knee flexed.
- Repeat in an alternating fashion for 20-30 seconds.
- Lie down on the floor with your legs fully extended and arms to the side of your torso with the palms on the floor. Your arms should be stationary for the entire exercise.
- Move your legs up so that your thighs are perpendicular to the floor and feet are together and parallel to the floor. This is the starting position.
- While inhaling, move your legs towards the torso as you roll your pelvis backwards and you raise your hips off the floor. At the end of this movement your knees will be touching your chest.
- Hold the contraction for a second and move your legs back to the starting position while exhaling.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip-width apart.
- Place your hands behind your head so your thumbs are behind your ears.
- Don’t lace your fingers together.
- Hold your elbows out to the sides but rounded slightly in.
- Tilt your chin slightly, leaving a few inches of space between your chin and your chest.
- Gently pull your abdominal inward.
- Curl up and forward so that your head, neck, and shoulder blades lift off the floor.
- Hold for a moment at the top of the movement and then lower slowly back down.
- Lay down with your back on the ground and your knees bent and pointed towards the ceiling.
- With your arms on your side raise your shoulders slightly off the ground.
- Using your abs rotate your right hand down to your right foot and then back up.
- Then do the same thing with your left hand.
- Alternate back and forth for the desired amount of repetitions.
- Begin on your back with knees bent, feet flat on floor and arms stretched out to the sides.
- Gently lower your knees to the left side of your body and place on the floor. Gaze right and breathe.
- Engage your abdominals and slowly pull your knees back to the start position.
- Gently lower your knees to the right side of your body and place on the floor. Gaze left and breathe.
- Repeat a few more times as desired or needed.
source : mylistoflove.info